For the last 30 years, Dr. Morey has pioneered a sensible approach to healing. He synthesizes the best of modern scientific naturopathic medicine with the best of the complementary, alternative, and classic naturopathic techniques. He shows how to incorporate these as an integral part of health care and daily living.
Dr. Robert Morey, ND is a…
- Master Practitioner
- Applied Neurology Practitioner
- Naturopathic Medical Herbalist
- Health Educator in Applied Neurology
- Health Educator in PhytoMedical Pharmacology
Presently working in…
- Immune System Building and Nutrition
- Internal Organ Cleansing
- Geriatric Solutions
- Allergy Solutions
- Pain Management
- Substance Abuse Assistance
- Weight Management
- Childhood Ailments
- Auto and Work Related Injury Resolution
- Difficult to Diagnose Conditions
- Resolution of Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Iridology Specialized Evaluation
- Advanced Medical Reflexology (Applied Neurology)
- Physical Medicine and Therapies from the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa, Polynesia, and South America
- Christian Health Ministry
Dr. Morey practiced with…
- The Family Wellness Clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The Comprehensive Pain Clinic of Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Santa Fe Skin Care Institute
- The Colon Therapy Clinic in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Christian Health Ministry
- San Marcos, Texas
- Ocotal, Costa Rica
- Las Vegas, New Mexico
- St. Georges, Grenada West Indies
He has worked on programs with…
- The University of New Mexico
- The New Mexico State University
- The College of Santa Fe
As a Primary Care Physician with the Christian Health Ministry, he periodically cares for children at the Albuquerque Christian Children’s Home and residents in Assistant Living Programs.
He is classified as an expert witness in 1st and 8th District Courts of New Mexico in Naturopathy, Applied Neurology, and Naturopathic Neurologic Diagnostics and Therapeutics.
Resolving work related injuries and auto accidents are a regular part of his practice, many of which have been covered by workers compensation and progressive insurance companies. Please take a moment to review his services and don’t hesitate to contact him today with any questions you may have.
Dr. Morey attended Hobart College, Eastern New Mexico University, is a graduate of Santa Fe Academy of Natural Medicine and has attended Southwest Acupuncture College. Dr. Morey was on the founding Board of the New Mexico Association of Naturopathic Physicians in 1992, working with legislators for licensing of ND’s at that time. He has been certified by the New Mexican Association of Naturopathic Physicians and New Mexico Physicians of Naturopathic Medicine.
56 retail stores have distributed his products!
- Read the Albuquerque Journal Article!